We collect two types of information: Personal Data and Non-personal Data.
- Personal Data: If you choose to provide it, we may collect your email address, name, organization, course interest, etc. This may occur when you register for online counseling, tests, quizzes, seminars, workshops, or training sessions offered by Shoolini University , or when you download admission forms.
- Non-personal Data: During your visit, our web operating system automatically records:
- The Internet domain for your Internet service
- The type of browser and operating system that you use
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- This information is used for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
2. Use of data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We use "cookies" on certain web pages to help you use our websites interactively. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk to keep track of you while you are connected to that site. The cookies do not collect information about you, but only about your browser "session." You may opt out of cookies. However, please note that opting out of cookies may impact your user experience on our site.
4. Data Security
We implement appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
5. Disclosure of Data
We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless required by law.
6. Your Rights
Shoolini University aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
7. Online Payments
The country of domicile for Shoolini University is India. Please ensure you are aware of our current terms and conditions before using our online payment system.
8. Refund/Cancellation Policy
For online payments, requests for any type of Refund will be at the sole discretion of the University. For further details, please visit shoolini refund policy
10. Mail, SMS and Call Policy
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.